Well this one took forever, mainly because I passed out after work and just woke up like 20 minutes ago…sorry guys! Anyways, here we go with Pizza Week Day 3! This one is a personal favorite of mine to make…and eat. Why? Because it’s so gosh darn cheesy! Next to chocolate, I am a cheese freak, what can I say?
- 1 Cup of the following cheeses, shredded:
- Either the home-made pizza dough we talked about OR a store-bought pizza crust
- 1/2 cup of Marinara Sauce (store bought is fine too)
- Pizza Pan
- Pizza Cutter
- Box Grater
- Grate all that cheese! Oh, and preheat your oven to 450.
- Stretch out your fresh dough on the pizza pan. You should know what to do with the store-bought dough already 😛
- Add Marinara Sauce
- Add cheeses
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes
Prepare for one of the cheesiest pizzas you are going to eat in a LONG time. Now, as a tiny bit of an aside, let’s talk about cheese. I mean seriously, who doesn’t love cheese? Cheese is one of the most versatile foods on the planet! It can be prepared in any number of ways and it’s delicious to boot. It’s one of those foods that has so may variations of itself that it lends itself to so many cooking applications. I guess that’s why I love it so much and love cooking with it so much (as evidenced by this recipe and my Mac & Cheese recipe).
That’s all for today folks! Sorry if this one seemed a little simple, but trust me on this, sometimes the most simple recipes are the most delicious. And this one is no exception.